Below is a list of immediate needs for the Center’s various programs. Due to client confidentiality, please contact Development Director, Emily Rappe’ Fisher firstname.lastname@example.org 479.872.6183 to schedule a time to drop off donations.
- Items for Relaxation Bottles: Glitter, Glitter Glue, Clear Clue, Decorative Tape
- Paint Pens
- Silly Putty or Stress Balls
- Gift Cards to Walmart for immediate client needs
- Individually wrapped drinks and snacks
- Teen Girl Workout Pants and T-Shirts (all sizes)
- Gift Cards to McDonald’s, Subway, Zaxby’s, Sonic, etc. for immediate meal for a family
- Xbox and Wii Games (child friendly)
- All sizes of shoes. Especially smaller adult men and women sizes for our teens. Can be flip flops.
- Women’s Socks. All Sizes
- Women’s Panties. Specifically sizes 5, 6, 7, 8.
- Sports Bras. All Sizes
- Clothing (must be new) –
- Boys Size 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 pants and shirts. Preferably soft pants such as sweats or athletic pants and short and long sleeved t-shirts
- Girls Size 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 pant and shirts. Preferably soft pants such as sweats, athletic pants, yoga pants, leggings, and short and long sleeved t-shirts
- Teens small and medium adult women’s pants and shirts. Preferably soft pants such as sweats, athletic pants, yoga pants, leggings, and short and long sleeved t-shirts
- Paper towels
- Paper plates and bowls – not styrofoam
- Plastic utensils
- Hand soap
- Copy paper
- Toilet paper
- Plastic cups